Candle Care and Safety Info
Important Candle Care and Safety Info
- Always trim the wick to ¼” prior to each lighting. Do not leave wick trimmings in the wax.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the candle to burn until the top of the wax is melted from edge-to-edge. It helps prevent “tunneling” and will extend the life of your candle.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last ½” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, clean the jar and repurpose your beautiful vessel! Instructions on the back.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended! Please do not burn down your home.